Peak 2 Peak Challenge -

Peak 2 Peak Challenge

If you would like to join this exclusive challenge in aid of Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity please use the Dates and Availability Calendar opposite to select the above dates and hit “Book Now”.

To participate in this challenge there is a non-refundable registration fee of £75 per person, payable to Adventurous Ewe at the time of booking.

By registering for this challenge you understand it’s purpose is to raise as much money as possible for Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity in association with The Catherine McEwan Foundation. 80% of this is minimum fundraising is required to be sent to Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity no later than four weeks prior to departure in order for your place to be secured. The remaining 20% is due to the charity no later than four weeks after the event.

For full Itinerary and costings please visit : http://www.glasgowchildrenshospitalcharity.org/events/our-events/peak-2-peak-challenge

or email info@glasgowchildrenshospitalcharity.org

 

How to book your challenge
The easiest way to book your trip is online via the website, simply click Date and Availability, You will need to pay a non-refundable deposit of £35.00 at the time of booking.
It is possible to reserve a place on this challenge by email to info@adventurousewe.co.uk, however you will need to pay your deposit of £35.00 to confirm your place on this trek together with completing a booking form.

The full balance is required to be paid no less than 4 weeks prior to departure.

Itinerary

Day 1
Difficulty Rating
This challenge has a rating of High

Responsible Tourism

We Employ Local Experts. Areas are left exactly how we found them. We understand the need for care.

Featured Tourism

Three Peaks Challenge. Fully supported challenge from £315.00. Discounted price for group bookings.

Bespoke Trips

We offer Bespoke Trips. Subject to availabilty we are able to do trips that cater for you and take you to areas of the world that you would like to go.